From our earliest records, we know that the church was founded by a small group of Christians over one hundred years ago. Firstly they met in a rented room but eventually built themselves the Gospel Hall in Evesham Street in 1922, where the work continued until the move to the present building in 1975.
The main leadership of the church is the responsibility of the elders, Tim, Ian and Norman, but every member is encouraged to take an active part in the life of the church here at Southcrest.
Tim & Karen Moores
Ian & Liz Kuriger
Norman & Margaret Woodward